Rachel Uchitel ‘I am taking legal action on 9/11 Story’

Published by Julia Volkovah under , , , on 12:02 PM

Rachel Uchitel is outraged over a news article that entails she's delighted her Fiance passed away during 9/11 -- she's so foolish she plans to file a suite.

Page Six Magazine ran a story this morning in which Rachel purportedly said, "I think Andy ‘My Fiance was intended to die because he was too fine."

And Page Six went on -- "It would have been disastrous if we got into battles and then divorced ... I'm pleased I didn't find to see any fault that time takes on everybody. I would if not be a fat housewife with three kids living in Sands Point, Long Island."

Rachel tells TMZ, she was not only misquoted, but the quotes were taken out of circumstances.  Rachel informs us, "I would have loved not anything more than to be Andy's housewife," and she tells that was the attraction of what she told Page Six.

Rachel says she's lawyered up and sets up to file a case both Page Six Magazine and the New York Post.

We made out to the Post for remarks ...until now, no word back.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...