God in Middletown Church, Pennsylvania FAKED Armed Raid on Children... to 'teach them about persecution of Christian missionaries '

Published by Julia Volkovah under , on 1:51 AM
A church tried to teach its youth group a lesson by staging a raid in which unsuspecting teens were ‘kidnapped’ at gunpoint, forced into a van and made to watch one of their pastors being assaulted in his house.

The 'lesson,' according to pastors at the Glad Tidings Assembly of God in Middletown, Pennsylvania, was meant to teach them about what Christian missionaries are subjected to in other parts of the world.

However, at least one girl, 14, was bruised and battered after the object lesson, and has now filed a complaint with the police.

The girl, who has asked to remain anonymous, described her terror to abc27.com: 'They pulled my chair out from underneath me, and then they told me to get on the ground,' she told the station.

'I had my hands behind my back. They said, `Just do as I say, and you won't be hurt.'’

The girl said she and about 17 other teens were taken to the pastor's house, where it appeared he was being assaulted, covered in what looked to be blood.

Eventually, she said, the adults in charge revealed it was a staged event. Read More
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...