Perfect Eyeglasses

Published by Julia Volkovah under on 7:11 AM

I have to admit, I almost deleted the first email I ever got from these people. The offer was simple: Send us your script and we'll send you a free pair of glasses if you write us a 300 word article as payment. Granted, this sounds like spam but I checked out perfectglassesusa.com's website and said, what can it hurt? I wrote to the outreach person who'd written me and felt out the deal to make sure it was all that. After assurances that it was on the up and up, I agreed.

I need glasses desperately but so did Mrs. JP. At the time, she was still working in the sign shop and, unlike myopic me, she's far-sighted. We don't have health insurance so this was my only chance to get her glasses she needed for cheap. It took a while to arrange but once we bought and put our car on the road, it was just a matter of getting a slot for an eye exam. So I paid the $75 for the exam for Mrs. JP and sent the script to Perfect Glasses USA that same day.

Within two weeks, we got the very same glasses you see above. They ground the lenses perfectly according to the doctor's prescription, the frames were what she'd ordered and they come with a sturdy carrying case and special eyeglass cleaning cloth. Even more surprisingly, the frames fit her face perfectly without any of the usual tweaking and adjusting.


But don't take my word for it. Look and see for yourself how perfectly they fit her.

I know our cynicism informs us that if it sounds too good to be true, especially if it's on the internet and the email comes into your spam inbox, the odds are about 110% it is too good to be true. But not in this case. So, if you wear glasses and need a new prescription, it doesn't make sense to spend well over $200 when you can get them from Perfect Glasses USA.com for as little as $19. The ones being modeled by Mrs. JP are the Classy model and are among the selection of $19 eyeglasses.

That's $19 as in $19 for both the frames and lenses. Yeah, great deal, huh? And you'd be crazy to buy your glasses at the store where you had your exam where they mark up the stock. So this is one case where an offer isn't too good to be true. These people are the real deal so if you're in the market for eyewear, give them a try. I'm glad we did.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...